viernes, 26 de marzo de 2010

Urban Outfitters; Outfit idea for the summer!

I love going to Urban Outfitters and their online store whenever I am in the need of a new outfit idea. For some reason, whenever I look through their store, outfits just pop up in my head! Since my college-student income does not allow me to splurge at UO, I can always look around at other places for similar pieces. If you know me, I like simplicity with a little bit of ump and romantic, classic and versatile pieces. So today, I decided to show what I might put together. (It splits in the middle! Or maybe even put all together!) On the left is for a chill day or for going out and about :) While as on the right would be for going to the beach or pool, looking cute even when outside of the waters.




What do you think? :D

2 comentarios:

  1. Nice collection! :) You should continue to make these collages, Amy.
    & I definitely want that swimsuit.

    ResponderEliminar