jueves, 15 de abril de 2010

Amazing Architecture

Have you ever created an imaginary dream house or room in your head? I have! And these designs are definitely a dream come true!
Kinda dangerous looking, but what’s fun with no danger?

For those who love books… lots and LOTS of books!

Definitely one of my favorites; crazy creative!

Someday, this might really be made!

That just looks sooo cool

Yup… that’s a sink… our children’s children’s sink. o___O”

Love the windows!

HOLY COWS, THERE’S A REAL TREE GROWING IN THE ROOM!!! 8D

It’s like you’re outside sleeping under the stars! Kinda…

It’s magnetic… 8X

For those intense swimmers

For all the princesses in the world! :]
 
Which one’s your favorite?Share it in a comment!
 

2 comentarios:

  1. trippy spiral stairsssss.
    and the room with the tree in it.
    and the one after it.
    and the one with the pool. though i woulnd't do that... my tv would fall in the water.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I posted something similar to this on my xanga blog! :) I absolutely love the architecture that you found. More more more please! :D

    ResponderEliminar