sábado, 24 de abril de 2010

Priscilla Ahn (Finally...I give in)

HI. I’M MICHAEL AND THIS IS MY JAM.
This girl.. this girl can sing. And when I say sing, I mean sing quite well. And by quite well, I mean one of the most clear and pure voices I have ever heard. Priscilla sings in tune, and it flows sweetly off her tongue like honey. Here’s a little background for those who do not know: Priscilla Ahn is a half Korean and half Caucasian indie singer & ranks well into my top 10 artists.
Needless to say, I love her personality too, from what I’ve seen. (I do occasionally visit her blog as well.. ^^;) After all this listening and following.. I have recently (in the past two months or so) come to the conclusion that if.. if I could choose what kind of girl I’d end up in life, it’d be a girl with her personality. It’s just a sweet and quirky, yet chill kind of personality!
I’m sorry, but I seriously just hyped up Priscilla Ahn x10 for all of you who are new to her. I hope you don’t get disappointed…
Artist: Priscilla Ahn
Song: Red Cape
Album: A Good Day

Song: We Were Free
Album: A Good Day (Bonus Track)

And I have included a little treat for you! (Although taken from my personal tumblr..)Here is Priscilla Ahn accompanying Andrew Bird (also one of my all time favourites!! Ahh, I’m jealous of her. And him.) You can catch just a little glimpse of what Priscilla’s personality is like in this video. Also, please take note of Andrew Bird’s amazing whistling expertise, ladies and gentlemen.
Andrew Bird & Priscilla Ahn - Cover of Cass McComb’s Meet Me Here At Dawn

Andrew Bird » Cass McCombs from The Voice Project on Vimeo.
 

2 comentarios:

  1. She's cute. :) Kinda shy, kinda sweet, seems really chill!
    Dude. I love the video quality on the cover that they performed together.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Click HD On and then put it on fullscreen. Amazing quality! Also, I believe she appears even more shy because Andrew Bird is one of her favourite artists as well and who wouldn't be nervous when they are offered the chance to sing with someone like that?? :D

    ResponderEliminar