jueves, 8 de abril de 2010

Wedding Dress by Taeyang

I’ve always loved Big Bang. Davis showed me their songs a long time ago and man, Taeyang keeps getting owned in these love songs. Check out the vid and watch it in . You will see some cool stuff. Watch and enjoy!

Man, I put up old music……… O well. At least it sounds good. lyrics after the break
 
Share
 Some say it’s not over ‘till it’s overGuess this is really over nowThere’s something I gotta say before I let you goListen When you have a fight with himSometimes you cry And feel sad and blueI become hopefulMy heart aches secretlyThen just a hint of your smileCan make feel fine againTo keep you from figuring out how I feel about youCoz then we would drift apartI hold my breath, bite my lipsOh, please leave him and come to meBaby, please don’t take his handCoz you should be my ladyI’ve been waiting for you for so longPlease look at me nowWhen the music starts You will vow to spend The rest of your life with himHow I prayed every nightThis day would never comeThe wedding dress you’re wearingIt’s not me (next to you)Oh, the wedding dress you’re wearing, oh, noYou never knew how I felt about youAnd I hated you soSometimes I wished you would be unhappyNow I have no more tears left to cryWhen I’m by myself I talk to you like you’re hereI’ve felt so restless every nightMaybe I’ve known all along this would happen I close my eyes and dream an endless dreamPlease leave him and come to meBaby, don’t take his hand when he comes to youCoz you should be my ladyI’ve been waiting for you for so long Look at me nowWhen the music starts You will vow to spend The rest of your life with himHow I prayed every nightThis day would never comeThe wedding dress you’re wearingIt’s not me (next to you)Oh, the wedding dress you’re wearing, oh, noPlease be happy with himSo that I can forget youPlease forget how miserable I lookedIt’s going to be unbearably hard for me For a long while to come

Share

4 comentarios:

  1. I always think of him as an asian version of neyo LOL

    ResponderEliminar
  2. XD taeyang and neyo have sung together, i believe..

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I saw this on youtube but I wanted the music video.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I actually like Tommy C and J Reyez's lyrics better than Taeyang's. propss

    ResponderEliminar