lunes, 19 de abril de 2010

Voxtrot - Every Day

Voxtrot. Voxtrot is an awesome band. Voxtrot should receive your love because it is an awesome band.
Voxtrot is also from Austin, TX which makes it much cooler by tenfold.
This song is a chill song I listen to for when I am finished writing an essay or when I’ve just come back from the gym… Or for when I’ve come back to home from a long day, so that I just fall down on the bed with this song playing in the background.
It’s your turn everyone. Chillax.
Song: Every Day
Artist: Voxtrot
Album: Voxtrot (2007)
 

1 comentario:

  1. I will definitely be sure to listen to this song after I finish writing an essay, after coming back from the gym, or after I plop down into my bed with this song playing in the background. :) No other times but then!

    ResponderEliminar