jueves, 29 de abril de 2010

The Fantastic World of Electro-Indie: Part 3

‘Ello, I’m Miiiiiiike and I liiiiiike Miike Snow!
Lastly, the awesome trio from Sweden: Miike Snow. They aren’t as well known as the former two, but they have some really good beats going on in their songs. No, it’s not one guy named Miike Snow… I thought that too at first, but I stand corrected. Anyhow, listen to the first original and you’ll see why so many people out there love remixing Miike Snow’s songs!
Artist: Miike Snow
Song: Animal
Album: Miike Snow

Animal (Mark Ronson Remix)

Bonus!! Here’s a remix that Miike Snow did on PB&J’s song! This is one of my favourite remixes of all time and I love to walk to class with this remix. Please give it a good listen!
Artist: Peter Bjorn & John
Song: It Don’t Move Me (Miike Snow Remix)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario