lunes, 12 de abril de 2010

MV WTFery

Lady Gaga isn’t the only one with WTF music videos. I just watched these videos recently and they all made me go “WTF.” I do enjoy listening to these songs though. :)

Song: Flash Delirium
Artist: MGMT
Album: Congratulations (2010)



It seems as weird as normal weird music videos at first, but towards the end, I’m pretty sure I yelled “WTF” 10 times in a row and wanted to throw up… at 3am.

*****

Song: Heaven Can Wait
Artist: Charlotte Gainsbourg
Album: IRM (2009)



I feel like I see something new everytime I watch this video. <3

*****

Song: Wannabe
Artist: Epik High
Album: (2009)



Yeah, it’s not in English. Sorry. This one is less wtf, but still. Wtflol silly Koreans :)

part 2!~
Song: Trot + High Technology



Thoughts?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario