jueves, 1 de abril de 2010

Lykke Li - I'm Good, I'm Gone

Song: I'm Good, I'm Gone
Artist: Lykke Li
Album: Youth Novels (2008)



This girl is WEIRD. She has a reallyyyy unique style, andd she can dance. This video is pretty cool, except for the body building chicks that scare me. a lot.

My friend introduced me to Lykke Li's music when she first came out with her album, and I loved it. Let's see. Her full name is Li Lykke Timotej Zachrisson. Lykke is Swedish, which accounts for the interesting accent. Her mother was an artist, and her father was a musician. She got double the creative artsy genes. She's done some collabs/covers with artists like Drake, Kings of Leon, and Kleerup. She's been popping up in random places and gaining popularity. Apparently, this song was in Sorority Row? and she was asked to write a song for the New Moon soundtrack, which she reluctantly did .

2 comentarios:

  1. I love this song! Though, the video is quite freaky :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HAHAHA. :) I like the shiny body builder chicks and the zombie grandparents.

    ResponderEliminar