martes, 6 de abril de 2010

SoKo - I'll Kill Her

Song: I’ll Kill Her
Artist: SoKo
Album: Sokute (2007)



This is NOT the official music video, but I liked it a lot so I’m posting it. This song is soo funny. It’s from the point of view of a girl that’s bitter over losing her boyfriend. She says the most lol-able (yes, I made another word), and she’s all serious about it, which makes it hilarious.

SoKo is a French singer and actress. Her style is kind of folk, swing, and indie. She has released one EP only, and this song, “I’ll Kill Her” was a hit. In January 2009, she declared that she was quitting music because she was scared of the music industry. Half a year later, she talked “having a new heart and being ready to be a new man.” lolherenglish. Whatever the case, she is now back in the music scene! She seems to have stuck to her acting more than music though.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario